A little about me
...And why I love what I do!
Hey there! Thank you for visiting my website. I'm excited to share a little about myself, and hopefully have the opportunity to meet you.
I grew up in Saco, Maine and attended Thornton Academy graduating with a Baccalaureate Award in Sales and Marketing. Throughout my high school years I worked for my family's local coffee shop in Scarborough, Tim Hortons. I quickly developed my "go-getter" personality and had the craving to open a business of my own.
In 2014 I opened an all-natural residential cleaning business, Naturally Clean Portland. My fellow crew and I were hired around the Portland area with great success. One of my cleaning clients was a Realtor. The Realtor would hire my company to clean homes to get them ready for the real estate market.
The Realtor told me I should get into the real estate business and join Keller Williams Realty. At the time, I thought he was crazy! Let's just say, he was an excellent salesperson and the next thing I knew - I had my real estate license. I joined Keller Williams Realty in 2017 and have been here ever since! In my first year of real estate (2017) I sold 12 properties, $2.8M in volume. In 2018 I sold 34 properties, $7.4M in volume. I have received numerous awards at KW Maine over the past few years including:
- October 2019 - #3 Top Individual at KW Maine (units)
- September 2019 - #4 Top Individual at KW Maine (units)
- August 2019 - #1 Top Individual at KW Maine (units)
- August 2019 - #3 Top Individual at KW Maine (volume)
- June 2019 - #5 Top Individual at KW Maine (units and volume)
- May 2019 - #4 Top Individual at KW Maine (units and volume)
- February 2019 – #4 Top Individual at KW Maine
- February 2019 – Silver Award at KW Maine for year of 2018
- November 2018 – Spirit Award at KW Maine
- August 2018 – #9 Top Individual at KW Maine
- November 2018 – Notable Networking Award BNI Scarborough, ME
See below for photos of Bailey's most recent Client Appreciation Party at Pumpkin Valley Farm!